FX WELL - Who We Are
Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! FX Well strives to positively impact people’s lives through our digital wellness platform, engaging events, and design and management of fitness centers that truly drive lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
Do you have a passion for wellness and fitness?
Do you enjoy being a 1-person HR department?
Do you thrive in collaborative environments?
If you answered yes to these questions and have strong generalist skills, we have a great opportunity for you! This new role is responsible for all aspects of HR and advises on matters including compensation, benefits, employee relations, full-cycle recruiting, compliance, employee development, and others. You’ll collaborate with the leadership team and others on HR strategies, goals, and plans. The HR Manager is based in Dallas, TX and travels regularly to our 9 fitness facilities throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Duties and responsibilities of the HR Manager include the following:
- Create, organize, and implement an effective HR function and structure that treat all staff fairly without being overly bureaucratic;
- Oversee and execute on all aspects of full-cycle recruiting to attract and retain the best candidates;
- Advise staff and managers at all levels on employee relations matters, performance management, progressive discipline, and other similar matters;
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce HR policies and efficient HR procedures in collaboration with other internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide excellent customer service internally and externally;
- Administer all health and welfare group benefits, audit invoices, and related work; and
- Ensure legal compliance and proper recordkeeping for all aspects of the HR function.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
- 4-5 years’ experience in human resources as a generalist, including benefits admin, recruiting, and employee relations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with great interpersonal skills and high EQ;
- Must be highly organized with meticulous attention to detail when handling multiple priorities and confidential information, plus possess a strong sense of urgency;
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail when handling multiple priorities and extremely committed to maintaining appropriate confidentiality;
- Thrives in fluid, collaborative, non-hierarchical environments, not overly ego-driven;
- Strong computer skills including use of MS Office in a PC environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or comparable work experience;
- SHRM and/or HRCI credentials strongly preferred; and
- Strong interest in health, wellness, and physical fitness with prior experience in a similar business helpful.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. To learn more, visit www.livefxwell.com.
Salary TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.