Job Title: Tactical Performance Health Coach
FX Well is seeking a Tactical Performance Coach that is responsible for delivering wellness seminars and digital performance coaching to Tactical Athletes. The Tactical Performance Coach serves as the primary supporter and facilitator for the well-being of Military Reserve Soldiers. This position is responsible for assessing and cultivating healthy lifestyle habits, providing appropriate interventions in the realm of fitness, and digitally guiding clients through the many challenges of living a healthful lifestyle. This position will combine both client interface and virtual coaching methods to enhance overall program adherence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the technical solutions offered by FX Well with a strong focus on coaching methodologies and services;
- Leverage the components of the FX Well digital platform to design and monitor specialty programs and provide clientele with virtual feedback;
- Utilize data captured to effectively mentor participants toward healthy lifestyle habits with the aim of positively changing lives;
- Conduct individual assessments for new participants as required;
- Present Tactical Health Education Programs to Military audience of 50 or more;
- Implement long term performance programs geared towards helping Tactical Athletes achieve their goals;
- Plan and prepare performance enhancement programming based on individuals needs;
- Create training tools and processes that help grow FX Well Coaching model;
- Assist in the development of external education series and in-house training documents;
- Maintain professional credentials as required including attending necessary continuing education courses;
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner;
- Utilize varied communication devices to engage participants;
- Capture client notes, monitor behaviors, and provide feedback using the FX Well digital platform;
- Disseminate and interpret data reports to department heads and stakeholders as necessary;
- Travels periodically, regionally and nationally, to current and potential client sites to present and coach;
- Use health and wellness expertise to motivate participants to stay engaged in customized coaching program;
- Leverage internal resources to innovate and further develop the coaching program deliverable of FX Well;
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Competencies, and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Nutrition, or related field
- Combination of Certified Personal Trainer and CPR/AED Certifications.
- Possess a minimum of two years of personal training or documented one on one coaching experience. Additional fitness credentialing is considered a plus.
- Masters degree in Sports Science, NSCA Tactical Strength and Conditioning Certification, Master Fitness Trainer within the U.S. Army, 4 plus years as a Service Member considered a plus.
- Possess a passion for helping people and strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including public speaking, written, verbal, and listening
- Display a high level of adaptability and innovativeness
- Possess high moral character and a willingness to collaborate
- Show an ability to take disciplined initiative and follow through
- Strong computer skills including use of MS Office in a PC and Mac environment;
- Be open to nationwide travel as required
- Be open to flexible work scheduling as mission requires
TEAM FX, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with TEAM FX, LLC depends solely on your qualifications.