FX WELL - Who We Are
Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! FX Well strives to positively impact people’s lives through our digital wellness platform, engaging events, and design and management of fitness centers that truly drive lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
Do you have a passion for wellness and fitness?
Do you thrive in collaborative environments?
If you answered yes to these questions and have strong accounting skills, we have a great opportunity for you! This new role is responsible to maintain the financial integrity of the company and execute all aspects of the accounting function. Based in Dallas, TX, the Controller travels regularly to our 9 fitness facilities throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Duties and responsibilities of the Controller include the following:
- Execute all accounting activities in adherence with the GAAP and generate accurate, timely financial management reports including monthly financial statements, budgets v. actuals, and others;
- Process AP, AR, and payroll effectively and efficiently to maintain appropriate cash flow, minimize aging, and fund payroll and other obligations;
- Analysis of financial and accounting data to assist the CFO and President with business decisions, forecasting, and other matters;
- Serve as liaison between all Texas locations and the CFO in regards to accounting and financial matters; and
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, and collaborate well with the HR Manager as a peer.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience and hands-on success in an accounting or finance role with public accounting/audit experience highly desirable;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with a MBA, CPA, or CMA a plus;
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and mathematical skills with past experience developing successful financial strategies a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and strong emotional intelligence, working effectively and collaboratively with non-financial staff and understanding their perspectives on situations and challenges;
- Must be an organized, solutions-oriented person with great judgment, attention to detail, and prioritization;
- Thrive in fast-paced, fluid, collaborative, non-hierarchical environments;
- Excellent computer skills including use of MS Office, especially MS Excel, and accounting software; and
- Strong interest in health, wellness, and physical fitness with prior experience in a similar business helpful.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. To learn more, visit www.livefxwell.com.
Salary TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.